Are you looking for ways to earn extra money by completing tasks online? Then, Survey Junkie can help.
If you are among those who have a full-time job but are looking for ways to make extra money in their “free time,” you can consider taking surveys. Survey Junkie helps you earn real money by just giving your opinion from the comfort of your couch.
What Is Survey Junkie?
Survey Junkie is among the popular survey sites on the internet, and just like other platforms, Survey Junkie is a market research company that provides companies with consumer opinions that can improve products and better serve their customers.
So basically, you are getting paid just to do a review on different products and services like kitchen utensils, makeup products, vehicle satisfaction, or advertising effectiveness.
Pros of Survey Junkie
- You get a 50-point sign-up bonus ($0.50).
- A large variety of survey opportunities.
- Easy-to-use dashboard.
- It pays more than other survey sites.
- You get paid just for trying.
- 100 points is equivalent to $1.
- The minimum cash out is $5.
- You can redeem points for cash, gift cards, or charitable contributions.
Cons of Survey Junkie
- Surveys tend to fill up fast because of the huge members count.
- You may not qualify for all surveys.
- Survey subjects aren’t listed before hand.
- You won’t get rich quickly.
How to Join Survey Junkie and Make Money Online
Follow the steps below to start taking surveys on Survey Junkie.
- First, visit the Survey Junkie homepage here and click “Join Now.”
- Then, provide your email address or sign up with your Google account.
- Verify your email address by following the link in your email.
- Start your profile by clicking “Start Now.”
- Finally, from your dashboard, complete your profile and start taking surveys for money.
That’s all. You can browse through the super easy user panel and view how much you have earned and the amount of points needed for you to reach the minimum cash out.
The best part about Survey Junkie is that all available surveys are listed immediately after you log into your account, and you should be able to see the approximate amount of time it should take to complete it as well as the number of points you will earn.
Once you click on “Take Survey,” you’ll have to answer a few screening questions like your age and income level. Then, you will now move onto details related to the survey. Sometimes, you’ll be required to watch advertising videos and give your reactions.
Cashing out on Survey Junkie
As a Survey Junkie member, you’ll earn points whenever you attempt or complete a survey. Every 100 points is worth a dollar, so each point is worth one cent.
You can cash out through PayPal, or e-gift cards like Amazon, when you reach the minimum of 500 points, which is equivalent to $5.
Is Survey Junkie Legit or a Scam?
Yes, Survey Junkie is a legit survey company that pays real dollars for your opinions. The platform has a thriving online community that is made up of more than 11 million members.
Survey Junkie also has a rating of more than 4 from over 30,000 reviews on Trustpilot. A majority of the users commended the platform for its easy-to-use interface.
It is important to understand that, the money you make from taking paid surveys online won’t be enough to pay your bills or settle a huge debt. Taking surveys should be considered as making money in your spare time, which can help you save for holiday gifts or even handle small expenses.
But look on the bright side: spending just a few minutes of your free time taking surveys gives you something rather than doing nothing. Survey Junkie is a completely free and legitimate way to make money at home.